Practical intelligence by way of intelligent processes
Leader Analytics places leadership development on solid, evidence-based ground reinforced by industry-leading analytic and research practices, deep organizational behavior experience and statistical expertise. The RHR process includes:
- Data capture techniques such as our proprietary Senior Team Effectiveness and Operating Culture Surveys, both of which are integrated into our databases of high-performing teams/organizations.
- Data management that integrates multiple sources of structured and unstructured data (and adds additional sources, as needed) to make your data clean, consistent and reliable.
- Analytical expertise that applies the right analytical methods, using industry-leading software and tools to uncover hidden themes and emerging patterns. We understand that leadership data is different from other types of talent/people data and needs to be treated differently, with a sensitivity to the breadth and complexity of leadership roles and how quickly they need to change in today’s shifting landscape.
- Benchmarking against 3rd parties: RHR compares your data to its proprietary executive, senior team, and organization databases, helping you understand your organization within a larger industry context.
- Interpretative wisdom, that drives synthesis and integration, rooted in decades of organizational development, experience that transforms raw numbers into practical workplace insights: how do your leaders lead? What are their assets and blind spots? How do current aptitudes map to future plans? We turn analytics into a compelling story for driving change, using the most appropriate lens for interpretation, based on the right data from the right sources.
- Visualized results, through compelling charts, infographics, and dashboards that form a common ground for communicating the state of your organization’s leadership, team and board, and help you prioritize issues of importance based on your organization’s objectives.
- Links to outcomes that matter, whether those are performance ratings, engagement survey results, or organizational performance metrics, that reveal the connection between the data on your leaders and the metrics relevant to your organization.
Preparing leadership at critical moments:
Leader Analytics is always available to complement consulting and development efforts, but may be especially valuable at crucial points in an organization’s growth. Leader Analytics provides answers for:
- Succession planning: Who is available to lead? What are their key attributes, strengths, weaknesses and potential derailers?
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Who’s on the other team? Where are your teams in sync—or in conflict? What areas could be developed to accelerate an effective transition?
- Leading transformational change: What leadership assets are available to effect change? Which areas require reinforcement? Who’s best prepared to spearhead new initiatives?
- Talent Reviews (for organizational reviews and board of directors updates): At an aggregate level, what talent risks do we have that could impact our ability to execute the strategy? What differentiates our highest-performing VPs from other VPs? What are the aggregate themes across a group of leaders – thematic strengths and development areas? How can we think about our talent development efforts in a more focused way? Where should we put our development dollars?
To work with RHR’s Leader Analytics team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.