For more than 70 years, RHR International LLP (“RHR”) has been building relationships with our clients based on respect and integrity. We appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us when you visit our website and when you do business with us.
1. Collection of Information from Web Site VisitorsWe may collect from you and/or track the following information: (a) the Internet Protocol addresses for system administration and auditing our Site’s activity; (b) home server domain names, email addresses, type of client computer, and type of web browser of visitors to the Site, (c) the email addresses of visitors who communicate with us via email, (d) user-specific information on the Site pages that you visit; and (e) any other information you provide to us through the Site. We may also use Internet cookies and other types of clickstream data on visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save, among other things, the visitor's name, password, user-name, screen preferences, and the pages of the Site viewed by the visitor. Internet cookies are stored on the visitor's hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by us. Visitors may decline the Internet cookies by using the appropriate feature of their web browser, if available. Visitors who choose to decline cookies may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of RHR services or Site.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal InformationPersonal data, including but not limited to your name, address, email address, telephone number, or other information that directly identifies you (“Personal Information”), that is collected by us will not be shared with third parties in a personally-identifiable form but may be used by us for purposes that include, for example, to respond to your requests for information or inquiries, for marketing and promotional purposes, to perform statistical analyses of Site user choices, content improvement, editorial and feedback purposes, protection of our rights, property or to ensure the terms and conditions of this Site are followed, to comply with laws, regulations, court orders or other legal processes, and to customize content and improve the design of the Site. In addition, Personal Information that we collect may be added to our databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding Site updates, new services and other announcements. We may transfer your Personal Information to the subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates or other entities under common ownership with us. We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information without your permission, except as noted above or in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, acquisition, or other similar event.
For California Residents Only:
Under California’s “Shine the Light Act,” California residents are permitted to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use. To request a copy of our disclosure pursuant to California law, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- to recruiters and other third parties who help us authenticate applicants or review qualifications and credentials or to contact references;
- to our affiliates and other third parties or persons with whom an applicant might work if an applicant gets the job;
- to communicate about receiving the application or about the job for which application was made, or to deliver legal or other notices; and,
- to comply with applicable laws.
4. You Have a Choice to Opt-OutYou may opt out of having your Personal Information collected, used or disclosed by us by contacting us. If you wish to opt out, please contact us at RHR International.
5.Your Access to and Your Ability to Correct Personal InformationUpon request via email, we will provide you with a summary of any Personal Information retained by us. You may modify, correct, change, or update your personal record and if you wish, upon your request we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your Personal Information collected through the Site from our database. As you might expect, we will only send personal records to the email address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
7. Links to other WebsitesThe Site may contain links to third-party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other website. If you visit any third-party website, or provide any personal information to such site, you are not submitting that information to us, and we have no control over the website’s privacy practices. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our Site, and to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of all websites that they visit and interact with.
9. We Do Not Intend to Collect Personal Information from Those under 18The Site is not intended for or marketed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or post information from anyone under the age of 13 (“children”) unless done so with the authorization of a parent or guardian. We do not and will not knowingly provide any Personal Information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose. In the event a child submits information to the Site and we become aware of it, an email will be sent to the email address we have on file alerting the recipient to the child's registration and providing instructions on how the parent or guardian could delete the child's registration, if so desired.