Measure of Greatness
At RHR, we focus on the psychological aspects of performance. Our ability to provide senior executives with highly nuanced and behavioral insights enables us to more accurately assess an individual’s strengths and weaknesses and customize a development plan to help the individual and the organization achieve their goals.
- Define the context: organizational, strategic, and environmental
- Build a customized set of competencies and behaviors for success
- Gather multiple data inputs: online assessments, industry benchmarking, stakeholder input, and structured behavioral interviews
- Present consolidated individual and aggregate reports
- Leverage data for integration and development
Readiness for Scale
There’s a close tie between the strategy of an organization that is future-focused and an HR strategy that is aligned to deliver it. In addition to the selection and development of senior executives, RHR applies its data-based methodology to build your next generation of leaders. RHR’s high-potential assessment, Readiness for Scale℠, increases identification of true high-potential executives—those individuals most likely to perform well in complex senior roles—so that you can help to develop the unique leadership skills necessary to succeed at the top.
By providing multiple measurements of the probability of a candidate’s success, executive assessment data is invaluable in helping decision-makers select an executive with a maximum degree of confidence that (s)he is the right leader for the job or a high-potential candidate for the future. The process delivers:
- Enhanced insight for clear decision-making and integration and development guidance
- A tight link between specific role requirements and the behaviors needed for success
- Comprehensive assessment input from multiple channels
- Alignment of business goals and key stakeholders (boards, hiring managers, and HR)
- Business impact today and in the future through aligned, high-quality leadership
Executive Assessment & Development
Jessica Bigazzi Foster, Practice Leader
To contact Jessica Bigazzi Foster, please see the information below.
+1 404 870 9160