Our work with senior executive teams harnesses their collective talents to create:
- Cohesive groups focused on performance and business impact
- Collaborative teams with clear goals and a defined purpose
- Strong alignment with the CEO’s agenda
- A transparent decision-making process
- Maximized use of time and talent
- Leveraging strengths while mitigating derailing behaviors
- Delivering a team climate of high trust and healthy conflict
Leveraging our extensive database of top-team data, we will benchmark your team on all the critical components of senior team effectiveness. Our data-driven approach is both qualitative and quantitative. The comprehensiveness of our diagnostics and assessment offers unique insights and opportunities for growth based on what the most successful teams do. In fact, we have produced groundbreaking research in leading publications on this topic including How the Most Successful Teams Bridge the Strategy-Execution Gap and The Best Senior Teams Thrive on Disagreement. Our approach focuses on total and sustained performance of the team—challenging teams to be the best they can be on four dimensions: what, how, who, and why.
Working together with shared vision and values, top senior teams can help to produce top-team performance that ultimately benefits all stakeholders.
Senior Team Effectiveness
Orla Leonard, Practice Leader
To contact Orla Leonard, please see the information below.
+44 (0) 207 799 5243