Measure of Greatness
At RHR, we focus on the psychological aspects of performance. Our ability to provide senior executives with highly nuanced and behavioral insights enables us to more accurately assess an individual’s strengths and weaknesses and customize a development plan to help the individual and the organization achieve their goals.
- Define the context: organizational, strategic, and environmental
- Build a customized set of competencies and behaviors for success
- Gather multiple data inputs: online assessments, industry benchmarking, stakeholder input, and structured behavioral interviews
- Present consolidated individual and aggregate reports
- Leverage data for integration and development
By providing multiple measurements of the probability of a candidate’s success, executive assessment data is invaluable in helping decision-makers select an executive with a maximum degree of confidence that (s)he is the right leader for the job or a high-potential candidate for the future. The process delivers:
- Enhanced insight for clear decision-making and integration and development guidance
- A tight link between specific role requirements and the behaviors needed for success
- Comprehensive assessment input from multiple channels
- Alignment of business goals and key stakeholders (boards, hiring managers, and HR)
- Business impact today and in the future through aligned, high-quality leadership
Assessing Ability to Scale to Executive Roles
In looking at executives, RHR International recognizes that there are indicators 10–15 years in advance that point to who is most likely to rise to the top and why. Whether your goal is to build a bench of talent for a specific role or to build broader capabilities across a range of leaders, RHR's Readiness for ScaleSM assessment approach uses our Executive Bench® services to develop scalable leaders in a systematic and reliable manner. It is targeted at that critical pivot point when many senior executives fail to make shifts required to successfully lead at the highest levels. By identifying high-potential senior executives early on, we can help them develop the key competencies and behaviors that differentiate C-suite leaders and, in the process, provide you with a strong pipeline of talent for the future. To learn more about our work with pipeline talent and the assessment of high potentials, visit Readiness for ScaleSM.
Steven Gilbert, Practice Leader
To contact Steven Gilbert, please see the information below.
+1 212 681 2880