- Article 1 of 279
RHR International Announces Management Promotions and Appointments
RHR International (“RHR”) CEO Tom Saporito today announced a series of promotions and changes to the company’s management team. RHR, a world leader in executive and organizational development, is headquartered in Chicago.
“We have made enormous strides over the past several years, introducing powerful new services and significantly expanding our client roster,” said Saporito. “I am extremely proud of our ability to attract incredible talent and to retain the best and brightest in our industry.” Promotions and appointments include:
• Dr. Dante Capitano has stepped into the role of President. Capitano, who joined RHR in 1999 and was most recently head of U.S. and Global Operations, is a trusted advisor to CEOs and presidents in numerous industries, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, healthcare, consumer products, and government. Prior to joining RHR, Capitano was on faculty at the University of Pennsylvania. In addition, he developed and created team-building strategies for physicians and executives at the Johns Hopkins University Hospital.
• Dr. Julie Wolf has been appointed Senior Partner, head of U.S. Business. She was most recently regional leader for the U.S. Western Region. Wolf joined RHR in 1999 and has worked in diverse arenas from Fortune 50 public companies to technology sector innovators. Specific industries in her client base include private equity, technology, financial services, consumer products, healthcare, manufacturing, and professional services. Prior to joining RHR International, Wolf was a Harvard University Clinical Psychology Fellow at Massachusetts General Hospital.
• Dr. David Astorino has been appointed Senior Partner, head of Practices and Research & Development, in addition to his current role as head of the Senior Team Effectiveness practice. Since joining RHR in 2002, he has worked with entrepreneurial startups to Fortune 50 companies and brings industry experience in retail, consumer packaged goods, insurance and financial services, pharmaceutical, private equity, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and technology. In addition to his direct consulting work with clients, Astorino helps shape RHR’s overall research and data-analytics focus. Before joining RHR, he used applied psychology in the field of professional athletics and in psychological counseling to indigent populations.
• Dr. Chris Treadwell has been appointed Regional Leader--U.S. Western Region. Treadwell joined RHR in 2001 and evaluates group dynamics that allow him to assist companies in resolving team and organizational issues. Before joining RHR, he held a number of senior international management roles during his ten years with WordPerfect Corporation and Novell, Inc.
• Finally, Joan Miller has joined RHR as the new Chief Marketing Officer. Miller comes to RHR with 15 years of experience in senior marketing roles with leading professional services firms, including Boston Consulting Group and Summit Partners.
ABOUT RHR INTERNATIONAL
RHR International LLP is an independent, global firm of management psychologists and consultants who understand the distinctive challenges and pressures that CEOs, board directors, and senior executives face. Its singular focus on senior leadership effectiveness, business outcomes, and research-based practice sets it apart from other executive and organizational development consultancies. For more than 70 years, RHR has been helping leaders and their teams transform themselves and, in turn, the performance of their organizations. RHR offers Board & CEO Services, Senior Team Effectiveness, Executive Development, and Executive Assessment. For more information, visit rhrinternational.com.
RHR offers consulting services as RHR International LLP in the United States and through its wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates including Europe, North America, South America, Asia, and Australia.
+1 617 283 9640